Thursday, August 5, 2010

Accomplishments of today August 4, 2010















To do today: 
Go to baby doctor   :)
Write thank you note
Start Senior Seminar paper  !!!
Have devotions

Yes. Starting my Senior Seminar paper was a major accomplishment. This is a research project on the identity development of adoptees in domestic adoption adopted as babies or young kids. I was extremely intimidated by this paper, but started typing, one sentence at a time. It turned out not to be as hard as I'd imagined. The final result is supposed to be 60 pages or more. I wrote 1 page today. This was an accomplishment.

The most fun accomplishment of today was going to the baby doctor. The doctor had been worried (do doctors ever worry about their patients?) because my tummy is smaller than average for 31 weeks. Today he measured Sunny (my growing infant inside the tummy) and she is a little over average in size so all is well. It was fun to see her again. We hadn't seen her for a couple months because of not having insurance and being broke for a while. I think she has Mark's nose and cheeks and my forehead and mouth. She looks chubby. I like that :) Babies should be chubby :)

Writing the thank you note made me feel good. I like writing long newsy thank you notes. People like it and it's nearly free except for postage. The lady I wrote to used to be my babysitter pretty much since I was born whenever I lived in Chicago.

Devotions. I've had devotions every day for probably 2 weeks. That feels GREAT! Life feels so much more peaceful after devotions. I like it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment