Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Anti whining blog


Today I have been complaining inside all day long. This is bad. My solution was to write down in my journal all the things that have made me miserable today. It sort of helped, but writing what I'm happy about helps more so... yes.

A few things that make me happy:
- affectionate + thoughtful + (extremely) handsome husband
- blue berry pancakes candle
- air conditioning
- big comfy bed
- my own kitchen
- someone appreciative+ hungry to cook for
- wifi
- gardening relaxation self-therapy
- green kitchen spray
- cold water to drink and shower in
- toilet that flushes like all toilets ought
- onions, garlic, and other yummy smells
- baby that kicks me inside
- Yellow Submarine, Beatles
- feeling of accomplishment that comes with a clean kitchen
- journal to dump my feelings into
- calendar to make me feel like I know what's going on
- rugged-looking dining room table that forgives spills
- healthy + growing plants inside and outside
- new neighbors we will hopefully get to be friends with

No comments:

Post a Comment